Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everybody, and welcome to the Riffmaster dev blog! I should be able to throw some heavy content out in the next few weeks, but for now I will be posting snippets of the game from time to time in the form of sprites and tiles I am designing, and maybe some other art, and some music being written for the game! Please share this blog on your Facebook or Twitter or anything else to help me spread the word, and if you have the means, donate to this fantastic project! (click on the "Donate" tab, it can be any amount, please be generous!) For now, here are some rough versions of the sprites I am working on that will represent the main playable character! There is walking, jumping and equipping his magic guitar. I am still working on the attack animations, but expect those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment