Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Sprites! More new stuff coming.

I have been working a lot on the game's pixel art this week, and I have come up with a couple of the enemies the player will face in the game. Here's one:


Some sort of evil wizard is all I can say for now! Hehe. This guy will summon up a whole bunch of these next guys for you to battle:




Yay baby demon things! I also worked a bit more on the main character sprites. Average Joe may not see much of a difference, but any pixel pushing readers will notice significant advances:



Well, that's all for now! I will probably take a break on the graphics for a bit now, to work on the sound effects for the game. Hopefully next week I can post a theme tune and some noises for jumping and attacking and so forth. Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! How long have you been in the development phase? Is it true that they say the last 10 % takes 90% of the time? Do you have a firm release date yet? Can I please get a beta key? Why u no release :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest! Been working on this game for about a month so far! :) I don't know about the last 10%, this is my first big game project! release date is still shaky, as is the date for beta release. Keep watching the blog to get in on it!

      Delete