Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Faux Chiptune! Riffmaster gets noises.

So as I mentioned earlier I spent this week working on some sound for the game, I came up with what I consider to be a pretty decent tribute to some classic 8-bit video-game music. Check it out!

LEVEL1GROOVE by Riffmasterdev

If you check out the other tracks on the Soundcloud account, I also made some sound effects for various events in the game. I have some guitar driven rock stuff in the works also, but that will come later! I mostly made this because I need to test integrating sound into the game and how it will affect performance and such. That means that this week coming will be devoted to working on the game's engine again, and hopefully I will have a bit of a demo video of a very rough version of it working for all of you by next week, or worst case scenario, the week after!

No comments:

Post a Comment